Tuesday 25 September 2012

My (literary) past got lost, but perhaps for good?

Today I checked my blog, after over an 8 month break.. and lost all the most beautiful posts :(
I saw them online  - I read again the lines I wrote back then, they did not hurt even if what they talked about was real, and then beautiful, and then extremely painful... but I liked their beauty, and read them proud...

Then I lost them.... all these poetic lines - they seemed published, so i deleted their automatic drafts thinking these were only drafts... but then it turned out all was gone: my lines of falling in love, missing, of wanting to be the perfect lover to them who seemed perfect for me but who then told me it was not what he wanted and so I had to be lost...

I miss these lines: my poetry, my heart, my drafts, could have been great song ideas, but perhaps, since, perhaps someone new is on the horizon, perhaps this mistake was good for me?
Perhaps...

2 comments:

  1. "perhaps this mistake was good for me? Perhap"

    Mistake was a good teacher
    Mistake teach us to look back our past
    Mistake will guide us to path the next day
    Without mistake we never do mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Sam thank you.. maybe you r right.. i m sad i lost my posts... i thought, when i wrote this, that i was at a start of a beautiful new relationship.. it only turned out to be a mistake and pain.. so who knows?

    ReplyDelete