Wednesday 26 September 2012

To herself 2 (& someone else I guess...)

I have this feeling that I should not have..

I miss you..

Even if I know what I really miss is being on life holiday in the sweet arms with sweet kisses..

Even if I know I don't really know who I am missing, and so how can really miss them?

Even if the missing may not be reciprocated therefore what a pathetic missing it is...indeed..

Even if it is so silly and childish and weak of me to miss someone who I don't know and should not care about...

But I am missing....

you?

Or maybe it is something in me that is missing and so now it became more clear, but in confusion I call this 'you'?

Or maybe missing it and you is very healthy and  normal and right, and I should simply enjoy the corners of my mouth smiling at the thought of perhaps not missing anything any more since I am now

missing you....? :)


1 comment:

  1. Heya Maja/Maya

    Are you always in missing some one? So as to me. But I just keep it apart from my mind. Read-Music-Movies fades it away...

    P/S: Now I have time enjoy your Iku:)))

    ReplyDelete