Monday 21 November 2011

Blog-iku Nr 5

It's impossible: I nearly forgot about it..

even if I know I can never forget it, I do not make a single breath without thinking about it,
but i was busy doing other things recently,
or I hid it somewhere in my mind because I love it too much?

The voice is still a bit weak,
or is it my fear telling me so?

I fought for it so many years, despite doctor's advice, despite life's advice: 
being an artist & a freelancer is so freakingly unbelieveably tough!
especially when you know you are delicate & need to be careful.
even though, thank god, all is ok now, & doctors were simply wrong.

I nearly forgot but I know
I can't wait, I can't stop waiting, I can't stop worrying,
I can't stop preparing, I can't stop getting ready

I miss SINGING so damn bloody horribly terrifyingly much

and yet, I need to sometimes, in the mess of life, remind myself it is SINGING that counts the most...

www.myspace.com/mayasings

((some gigs this week, yeay yeay yeay ))

No comments:

Post a Comment