Saturday 19 November 2011

Instead of an Introduction

There should be some starting post full of pathos & importance, right?

A post that explains that I love travel & writing so much, that I missed it so much, but had no net, no laptop, no sleep, no place, no time.. A post that announces with all the glory that, I could not for so long, BUT - even though I know I should never start even half-sentences with a 'but' - I finally start something.  There should be some introduction on who I am and what I want, there should be some explanation, some justification,
I suppose...

Or what the hell, without intro i start...

.. because if I think of a perfect intro, I may never let my pen go, i may never let thoughts run, i may never struggle with phrases for hours and sometimes win, I may never....

So Maja, now simply stop reaching for the perfect intro, just LIVE the very imperfect life, write the very imperfect songs, now, before the thoughts, the very imperfect ones, go away,  before it's too late & before anything, so imperfect, raw, and innocent, so defenseless, broken & so unimportant, but at least something, disappears & you have not lived it before it went..

Stop reaching for the perfect intro, stop brushing it up & getting lost in the  endless imperfect search for the perfect, now.

NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment