Monday 21 November 2011

Blog-iku Nr 6

He seems like a very nice guy.

We only met yesterday
I like him so far and he likes me too:
just like two people who just met
can like each other
Nothing more, but it's good that way.

He helped me with something,
and so we chat sometimes
when we bump into each other

in this unique world of hostel-ness:
breakfasts at the lounge table, wifi on the couch,
TV with other hostel-mates

But I know I am not in any way special:

When he talks to one person his face smiles differently
and his eyes shine a bit brighter too
and his words sound a bit different too...

but I am not  in any way upset about it,
I still really like him

I smile too, when I watch him with her
because he reminds me
someone who smiles LIKE THAT when they talk to me
and then I smile  LIKE THAT too.

2 comments:

  1. Heya Maja

    Its me Sam. Still remember me? The staff of Burger King.

    I do not know what to say after reading Blog-iku Nr 6. It just like listen to Symphony No 40 in G minor of Mozart.

    If (in the future) I meet you again, I want you write something like Blog-iku Nr 6 for me. Than I will print it on big canvas. I will hang it in my renting room wall. Before sleep I'll read it:)

    Sam...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam.. omg thank you! of course i remember you :))) and i will write a blog-iku about you with pleasure! :)

    ReplyDelete